PHR Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New BYOND Pokemon Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game Master Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Renee Cutie

Renee Cutie

Game Master Application Empty
PostSubject: Game Master Application   Game Master Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:37 pm

Name:In Game Renee and Byond Key:Neverfree

Where Have I been GM before:well I have been a GM on ChoaChatterz,and Pokemon Lost friends.

Why do I think I can be a GM:I am very fair to everyone. I will give everyone a chance. I am also on the game most of the time so I can keep the Game under control.

Punishment:Well before giving any punishment I will first officially warn the player. Then it depends on the rule they broke.

Thank you in Advance for reading my application Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I hope u Like It
Renee
Back to top Go down
Plutor Zaminous
The Forum Master
The Forum Master
Plutor Zaminous

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Application   Game Master Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:52 am

Didn't you say that you didn't want a GM?
Back to top Go down
https://phrforums.forumotion.com
Renee Cutie

Renee Cutie

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Application   Game Master Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:08 pm

Well I thought I didnt want GM at first but now I want the job because I think I can be very good at it. I mean I do have experice.^_^
Back to top Go down
Plutor Zaminous
The Forum Master
The Forum Master
Plutor Zaminous

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Application   Game Master Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:56 am

One thing... *hour later..* Ok you go to Pokemon games then you just go to forums then you say something..what is the reason on doing that? About Gale of Shadows. scratch
Back to top Go down
https://phrforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Application   Game Master Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Master Application
Page 1 of 1