PHR Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New BYOND Pokemon Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David3396

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:16 am

My name is David and my Byond name is ZiniumX

I am currenyl Co-Owner on Pokemon Daybreak, I am GM lvl 3-1 on the Following:Pokemon Quest, Pokemon Nightshade, Pokemon Twilight Destiny, Pokemon Twilight Realms, Pokemon Lost Friends, Naruto Reincarnation 3, Naruto Last Uchia Clan, DBZ Sayians At Large, I was also A GM lvl 3 on this game before the Pwipe.

It depends on what I will do if someone breaks a rule. If someone spams it depends on how much they spam. If its alot I will mute them 4- 10 mins or boot them. If they kill NPC pokemon I will boot them. I will always warn before I do anything.

I am an Iconer on Dream Maker.

I think I will be a good GM because i am mostly on Byond, I work hard, I will always be fair so that everyone can play a great game.

Thank you for reading my application
Back to top Go down
Pinoyz
The Owner of PHR
The Owner of PHR
Pinoyz

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:19 am

hmm you often on everyday? how many hours a day?

will you help members, and not abuse your powers if you do get gm?
Back to top Go down

GM Application
Page 1 of 1