PHR Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New BYOND Pokemon Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

David's Sonic Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David3396

David's Sonic Character Empty
PostSubject: David's Sonic Character   David's Sonic Character Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:11 am

Name:Zeke
Middle Name:Deven
Last Name:Nyguen

Race: Hedgehog

Power-Ups:Yes, Wind Spirit

Techniques: Gashing Wind Slash, Wind Bound Wave, Weather Disaster Force, Wind Ball, and Zentous Summing

Guilds,Clans and or Organizations: T.T.A.F.S, The True Air Force Squad

Clothes:Silver Dress Shirt with a Gray tie, also a White Suit Jacket and Pants with white dress shoes and his Zentous Pendant

Alignment:Indepent

Weapons: Ancient Wind'orous Sword and Zentous Pendant

Storyline: My name is Zeke. I am 17 years old and I live in an unknown place called Orecalecos. Since I was first born I have been the Eire to the Orecalecos Throne. But, what my parents don't know that i am in T.T.A.F.S. See my Kingdom is one of the element kingdoms. Mine is the Kingdom of the Wind. We have been around for over 20,000 years. I am planning on a Journey by myself to get out of the Elements Kingdom, but it will be a hard Journey. I am planning to go to a place called America and also Japan. I have been trained through the ancient art of the Winds. I trust in my wind spirit Zentous to lead my way. Soon I will say Farewell to my kingdom for now, but soon I will return.
Back to top Go down
Plutor Zaminous
The Forum Master
The Forum Master
Plutor Zaminous

PostSubject: Re: David's Sonic Character   David's Sonic Character Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:41 am

Nice.
Back to top Go down
https://phrforums.forumotion.com
David3396

PostSubject: Re: David's Sonic Character   David's Sonic Character Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:48 am

Forgot Zeke is a Hedgehog
Back to top Go down
Plutor Zaminous
The Forum Master
The Forum Master
Plutor Zaminous

PostSubject: Re: David's Sonic Character   David's Sonic Character Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:22 am

Yeh. Edited him.
Back to top Go down
https://phrforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David's Sonic Character   David's Sonic Character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David's Sonic Character
Page 1 of 1