PHR Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New BYOND Pokemon Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I was banned and I would like to come back.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Renee Cutie

Renee Cutie

I was banned and I would like to come back. Empty
PostSubject: I was banned and I would like to come back.   I was banned and I would like to come back. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:49 pm

This is Renee.Byond key Neverfree I was banned and I want to come back. I know I said some things that I know that wasnt good and I want to come back. I dont have to have my GM powers back or have my saved file back I just want to come back.
Back to top Go down
Raza
BANNED
BANNED
Raza

PostSubject: Re: I was banned and I would like to come back.   I was banned and I would like to come back. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:41 pm

ur key is unbanned but only because david is on the same key/ip as you which i dont know why.
Back to top Go down
Lordmaul
Rocket Leader
Rocket Leader
Lordmaul

PostSubject: Re: I was banned and I would like to come back.   I was banned and I would like to come back. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:48 am

who banned you and why?....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was banned and I would like to come back.   I was banned and I would like to come back. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was banned and I would like to come back.
Page 1 of 1